My Blog List

Thursday, January 31, 2013

It's a new day! Hope all you have your scripts ready.

Here's mine. Let me know if you guys have any feedback on it.


Stranger: Hello. What’s your name?

Me: My name is Carlos. What about yours?

Stranger: My name is Cooper, nice to meet you. What do you do for a living?

Me: I am currently a student at Cerritos College and working at a restaurant.

Stranger: That sounds really cool. What are you going to school for?

Me: I am a Journalism major and currently on staff of the school newspaper as the
Sports editor. What about you? What do you do?

Stranger: I’m a nobody, I’m just a bum who lives at home and just plays video games.

Me: Well that sucks, I’m in my last semester at Cerritos College.

Stranger: That’s really cool, tell me more about yourself.

Me: Well I’m planning on transferring to school in Arizona. I want to be a sports writer one day for a major newspaper, or even be on ESPN.

Stranger: Arizona? Isn’t that in the middle of the desert?

Me: It is, but it is not too bad, it is really nice around there. Everything seems very new.

Stranger: Well that’s interesting; I have never been there. I would like to visit one day. Journalism sounds like fun, I like sports and I like talking to people. I think I will get my butt out of bed and start going to school.

Me: It is really fun doing it. What kind of sports do you like?

Stranger: I like everything but basketball and football are my favorite sports.

Me: Awesome! Those are two of my favorite sports too! You really need to get out of your house and explore the world!

Stranger: I think I will, you have inspired me to live my life! Thank you!

Me: You’re welcome, have a good life!

Stranger See you on ESPN! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment